Mayer's Collision Center values training and certification for our body shop technicians. Collision shops that spend the time and money on continuing education understand that with today's vehicles it is essential to repair the vehicles safely.
MACS Certified: The Mobile Air Conditioning Society (MACS) Worldwide’s mission is clear and focused--as the recognized global authority on mobile air conditioning and heat transfer industry issues. Since 1991, MACS has assisted more than 1 million service technicians to comply with the 1990 U.S. EPA Clean Air Act requirements for Section 609 certification in refrigerant recovery and recycling to protect the environment.
ASE Certified: ASE, is short for the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence. Since 1972 our independent non-profit organization has worked to improve the quality of vehicle repair and service by testing and certifying automotive professionals. ASE certifies individuals who have completed an automotive repair training program and tests to ensure they know how to work on mechanical, electrical and other automotive systems.
We are Green
At Mayer's Collision Center, Inc. we are committed to reducing our footprint in our community. As you may know in the auto body repair business, we get a bad rap for all the toxins. At Mayer's, we use an Eco-friendly brand of paint. One collision repair job at a time, we will do our part while supplying our city with the finest in repairs.
We also rely on Axalta consistently for both Refinish Technician Training and Certification. Axalta also sponsors Management and Estimatics seminars and from time to time, we also do co-branding with promotional items and events.
The mission of the Association is to foster a collective voice for the collision and mechanical repair industry in Illinois which provides sustainable representation in government advocacy, professional education and business development.
AASPI members subscribe to the following Code of Ethics:
- To promote good will between the motorists and members of the Association.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To perform high quality repair service.
- To employ the highest skilled technicians obtainable.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive service industry.
- To uphold the integrity of all Members of the Automotive Service Association.
Austin-Irving Community Council member
New Horizon booster
Shabbona and Hiawatha Park Youth League sponsor